Sunday 14 December 2014

The search is back on !

After what seems like ages the search is back on ! 
Losing my Dad to alzheimer's just over a year ago , starting a new lecturing job at a different college, with weekly lesson observations, and  Ofsted inspections, showing the younger lecturers,and the students, that at nearly 60, I've still got it as a chef( AND SOME ! ) , had an adverse effect on me wanting to go fishing , let alone write about it.
But I feel the time is right to make a start!
All the gear has been sorted ,new lures purchased ,braid checked, now as soon as I have finished doing the rounds as Santa I can get back to what I love doing the most - LURE FISHING !

There is only one other thing getting between me and my fishing, and that's my 9 month old granddaughter !!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your reports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since posting I have not had an opportunity to get out, as the river levels have been up and down like a yoyo, Hopefully I will soon be able to get at it when there is a little more light left after work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you are back fishing 🙂 Just got back from the town stretch in Maidstone. My first 3 day blank foy years though. Too many shopping trollies to lose stuff too. Tight lines Mark. I love this blog for my Perch fix.

    ReplyDelete